Social Network Shares:
Thank you very much again for an awesome time in Mongolia! It was very nice and I'm glad I got to see it!
All my friends who have seen the photos have been absolutely impressed.
Keep up the great work and thank you very much again for organizing everything at such short notice as well as helping us out with our delayed flight back to UB! Thank you!!!!
Discover Mongolia Gobi desert with Locals!
May 1 - October 1
5 day Gobi Desert Tour
Every Thursday to Monday
4 day Khuvsgul Lake Tour
Every Monday to Thursday
2 day Terelj NP Tour
Every Wednesday and Friday
Number of Travelers: min 2 PAX
More Travelers More Savings on your your Tour Fares!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Package Validity: 1 MAY - 15 OCT
• Package base on Twin sharing basis. Min 2 pax to a booking
• Rates are in US dollars, inclusive of Taxes and per person basis.
• Rates are subject to change without prior notice due to government tax or currency fluctuation.
• Cancellation Policies applies.
• No Refund for any unused Transfer / Tour Services / Shorten stay of accommodation / No Show.
• Tour itinerary subject to change without prior notice due to roads closure, diversion (weather, traffic conditions and unforeseen circumstances) and etc.
• Extra airport transfers are available, if you like us to arrange.
• Midnight surcharge (Airport Transfer Between 22:00-08:00 hrs) + US$8 per way
• Airline Fuel Surcharges are subject to change without notice due to fluctuation oil prices and we reserve the right to amend your airfare in the event of airline.
• Accompanied child aged 2-11 applies discount 25% of Domestic air fare and must be accompanied in same compartment by adult 18 or older.
• Accompanied child aged 2-8 applies 30% of the tour price.
• Unaccompanied child is not permitted.
• Passport with minimum 6 months validity required to enter Mongolia.
Ticketing and extra transfers are available, if you like us to arrange.
Tour price includes:
- Shared accommodation in comfortable ger camp with hot shower, bathroom
- Full board: B,D,L: European & Mongolian meal
- English speaking tour guide
- Free airport transfers in Gobi/Khovsgol airport
- 4x4 wheel drive vehicle
- Experienced local driver
- Admission tickets for museums & National Parks
- Drinking water (1 liter p.p.p.d)
- Camel riding for 1 hour (if it is in the itinerary)
Tour price excludes:
-Domestic & International air fare
-All expenses in Ulaanbaatar
-All camera permits at any sites during the tour
-Cost of beverages purchased during the tour
-Tips for guide & driver
-Anything not mentioned in the included part
After a partial and full payment, cancellation request will be accepted by only in written form.
Cancellation will be applied on the received date of written cancellation and the notice will be only considered by letter of acknowledgement and acceptance by “ GobiTours” is obtained.
1. Services providers such as hotels, ger camps, carriers, restaurant contractors or any other companies related to the services provided may charge cancellation, amendments and/or no show fees depending on the situation and/or circumstances.
When they levy such charges, these charges will be billed to client. GobiTours cannot be held responsible for charges incurred due to unforeseen circumstances.
2. In the event a client is a “No Show”, 100% of the total Invoice amount chargeable unless stipulated (no refund in full or in part will be given for services in the program not utilized).
In the event of a confirmed booking being cancelled/partially cancelled, a cancellation charge will be levied.
Any cancellation received will incur the following cancellation charges:
1. 0 - 4 days prior to departure date: 100% of total cost
2. 5 - 8 days prior to departure date: 70% of total cost
3. 9 - 15 days prior to departure date: 50% of total cost
4. 16-20 days prior to departure date: 30% of total cost
5. 21-30 days prior to departure date will be charged 30 USD p.p. after tour confirmation
6. NO CANCELLATION FEE is for more than 30 days prior the departure after tour confirmation.
GobiTours is not responsible for any charges incurred by bank transfer charge.
1. REFUNDS and PENALTIES: Illness or Absenteeism:
In the event of your withdrawal from a tour after commencement for reasons of illness, you must obtain a medical certificate in support of any insurance claim.
We regret that no refunds can be made for absences from a tour, including but not limited to, missed meals or sightseeing.
GT makes no representation or guarantees concerning reimbursements for funds paid by you under any insurance claim.
Price per person is based on two persons sharing twin bedded rooms, with private facilities, in hotels, apartments throughout our tours.
Triple rooms are also available. Single rooms are limited but may be requested at time of booking with an additional charge.
Bookings and enquiries must be in writing by filling our BOOK NOW form and directed to us from our website.
When making payment, please advice our invoice number with a detailed breakdown of amount paid for Invoice.
2.1 Payment Amount
Payment amount received must be as per invoice amount due to GobiTours. GobiTours reserves the right to charge any balance of short payment due to incurred bank charges. Bank charges are to be borne by the payer.
2.2 Payment Dispute
In the event of any dispute over invoices, the total sum claimed by GobiTours shall be paid first. After reconciliation between both parties, GobiTours will then issue a Credit Note or a Supplementary Invoice
to effect the adjustments.
3. HOTEL AND LUGGAGE
Free hotel reservations are available upon your request.
We choose recommended central located hotels 3,4,5 star leveled.
Hotel check-in time is normally 1400 hours and check-out is normally 1200 hours. As per hotel, No Show 100% of the total Invoice amount will be charged to a client unless stipulated.
3.2 Luggage Allowance
As a general rule, only one piece of luggage and one carry-on bag will be allowed for each client.
GobiTours is not responsible for any additional costs and expenses incurred for client’s excess luggage.
4.1 GobiTours acts only as agents for transportation companies, hotels, car rentals and all other contractors/suppliers and finalizes all arrangements upon the expressed condition that it shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, inadvertent errors in booking, delays generally or irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason of any defect in any vehicle, vessel or aircraft or through the acts or defaults, of any company or person engaged in conveying or accommodating passengers or in the carrying out of arrangements of the ground content, tours or otherwise in connection with its operations.
To protect you and GobiTours, we require all clients to be adequately insured against the above-mentioned liabilities.
4.2 GT will not be responsible for any additional expenses incurred by the client/s as a result of the foregoing causes over which it has no control, such as war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God or Government, broken machinery or equipment required as part of client/s’ itinerary, or unavoidable events that caused the clients’ itinerary unenforceable.
4.3 Descriptions and conditions in this tariff are correct at the time of printing.
GT reserves the right to alter the itineraries and/or substitute services with or without prior notice as a result of circumstances beyond our control or if it is deemed to be in the best interests of all parties concerned.
4.4 Upon its execution by each party, this contract shall become binding and enforceable according to its terms.
If more than one party is obligated by the terms stated in this contract, those parties shall be jointly and severally liable for the performance of those obligations.
5.5 GT reserves the right to amend any provisions in this contract.
Gobi Tour LLC
Tel: +976 11 322339
Mobile: +976 99010059,
Address: # 25, Bldg 61c
(bldg with Air Market)
Opposite the Central Post Office
Sukhbaatar district, 1st khoroo
Copyright. GobiTours LLC 2014 - 2015.© All Rights Reserved.