Social Network Shares:
Thank you very much again for an awesome time in Mongolia! It was very nice and I'm glad I got to see it!
All my friends who have seen the photos have been absolutely impressed.
Keep up the great work and thank you very much again for organizing everything at such short notice as well as helping us out with our delayed flight back to UB! Thank you!!!!
Discover Mongolia Gobi desert with Locals!
May 1 - October 1
5 day Gobi Desert Tour
Every Thursday to Monday
4 day Khuvsgul Lake Tour
Every Monday to Thursday
2 day Terelj NP Tour
Every Wednesday and Friday
Number of Travelers: min 2 PAX
More Travelers More Savings on your your Tour Fares!
Testimonials from our Travelers
Thank you very much again for an awesome time in Mongolia!
It was very nice and I'm glad I got to see it! All my friends who have seen the photos have been absolutely impressed.
Keep up the great work and thank you very much again for organizing everything at such short
notice as well as helping us out with our delayed flight back to UB!
Daniela from Germany
We were very satisfied with the tour - Boyna and the driver were both excellent.
Boyna is especially good with kids and she and my daughter got along very well.
Thank you for the efficient organization!
The tour in the Gobi was excellent.
Both our guide Huyaga and our driver Baagii were just what we were hoping for.
Huyaga’s English was very good and he was quite friendly and easy-going.
The tour was exactly as we had expected, with no hidden costs or fees along the trip
(which can often be a big problem on organized tours).
The description of the trip on the website and from email discussions before the trip was quite accurate and honest.
Overall we were very pleased with Gobitours and would certainly recommend them to anyone
else thinking of taking a similar tour.
It was probably the highlight of our time in Mongolia.
As I mentioned to Maggie, we enjoyed our trip very much.
Generally, both Bagii (driver) and Chulka were very good.
Some specific comments:-
- very knowledgeable about the roads + people + locations
- he brought us to "special" sites not known to other tour groups and we saw some interesting
sights and fossils
- knows a lot of the nomadic families around the region and we were able to visit some of them
(not on schedule) and try our hands on milking goats + tasting the various milk products
- was able to sight animals (like ibex, deers from afar and alerting us for photo opportunities)
- very experienced, responsible and safe driver
- was able to gel with the locals very well, so we were able to ask the nomadic families various questions and understand their daily life/ culture better
- Enthusiastic + happy personality which made the whole trip enjoyable
- would try her best to see that our requests are met (eg, I wanted to milk a goat + ride a horse,
both of which were not on schedule but we managed to do them)
We are thinking of perhaps doing another trip next year, to the western mongolia region. If you
have any tours there, do let me know as well.
We visited Mongolia in June 2013 and chose Gobi Tours as our agent on the ground for the Gobi
leg of the tour.
We found all the staff to be extremely friendly and personable, one of my friends left her camera
in the Gobi desert and it was miraculously returned to her on the following flight, which we were
all very thankful for!
The trip to the Gobi desert was quite breath taking – sand dunes and camels one day and ice
valleys the next.
It was quite an adventure. We all really warmed to our guide who was very knowledgeable and protective of us all.
Thanks Gobi Tours for a memorable and once in a lifetime experience!
We had a wonderful time in Mongolia. I'll just list out some feedback:
- Zolo was an excellent guide - very good English and knowledgeable.
- Bagi was an excellent driver -- amazing actually given the rain we had some days and the
rivers it deepened and even created in the flood plains.
- the quality of the service from the hosts/workers at the ger camps and the cleanliness of
the gers on our central tour was good - definitely met expectations - the one at Taikhar Rock
was definitely the best (it exceeded our expectations on all counts).
- the guide and driver on the Gobi tour were good too
- all the ger camps and food in the Gobi were excellent -- we were expecting more the level
of the central tour and so were very pleasantly surprised as they are more luxurious.
- we found the pace of both tours to be just right - not too fast or slow...enough time to relax
and do some hiking in each place.
You have a beautiful country and wonderful helpful people -- we thoroughly enjoyed our tours
and your county.
Gobi Tour LLC
Tel: +976 11 322339
Mobile: +976 99010059,
Address: # 25, Bldg 61c
(bldg with Air Market)
Opposite the Central Post Office
Sukhbaatar district, 1st khoroo
Copyright. GobiTours LLC 2014 - 2015.© All Rights Reserved.